- Palm Was Here!
- Battery Drainfix Conklin Systems

Who's Online
[ Administrator ]
[ Moderator ]

the options menu

View previous topic :: View next topic  
benC

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 12:25 am    Post subject: the options menu Reply with quote

This is the most basic of questions but I can't seem to find an "Options" menu or any other kind of menu in CS Online for that matter. I read in the FAQ that tapping the area immediately to the left of the "abc" button should give me the "Options" menu but when I tap there all that happens is the "Send" line toggles on and off. No menu appears anywhere.

I'm using the trial version on my Treo 650. Anyone else have this problem and/or care to eplain what I'm doing wrong? I would love for this program to work.
Tec
Conklin Systems

usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the Treo 650, the menu key is the key to the upper-right of the 5-way navigation button, above the Mail and Hangup keys. The 650 doesn't have a text-input silk screen area and, thus, no on screen place to tap for a menu in CS Online (since Online uses the entire screen for the terminal display.)
DocD

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 9:52 am    Post subject: same problem.... Reply with quote

Well, I'm glad I went to this forum; you might want to add a line to your documentation cause I did exactly what Ben did. I went to the space to left of the abc, clicked it and watched nothing at all happen. I'm glad of the answer though and I'm on to testing both this and CS FAX!
Tec
Conklin Systems

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh, sorry about that. Now that you've said that, I'm remembering back to the first time I used my own 650 and yes, that menu button is pretty mystic. We'll add a note in the docs about it.

Thanks much for the feedback!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Palm Community Forum Index -> CS Online All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: